February 17, 2010 in
The rules for submitting your articles to Cheap Flights to Zimbabwe are simple, but they must be followed.
- The articles that you submit must be your own original work. All articles are monitored and reviewed by our editorial staff. You may not submit articles written by other authors and the content must be unique. The use of rebranded articles is not allowed. You must be the sole copyright holder for each article you submit. Articles written by a ghost writer are perfectly acceptable as long as they are being used only by yourself.
- By submitting your articles to Flights to Zimbabwe, you grant us the right to publish your articles. We may publish your article anywhere on our website, blog, or syndicate through RSS. We may also change where it appears, including the category, at any time.
- By submitting your articles to Flights to Zimbabwe, you grant others the right to publish your articles. Other Flights to Zimbabwe users have the right to publish your articles on their websites, in their newsletters or ezines, and more as long as the article is left in the original state. This includes the resource box which provides you credit as the author of the content.
- No affiliate links! The articles that you submit to Flights to Zimbabwe should not contain affiliate links. It is acceptable, however, to mention the URLs of helpful sites or your own website which redirects to the recommended affiliate product.
- Submitting your articles to Flights to Zimbabwe does not entitle you to financial compensation of any kind. You will not receive compensation from Flights to Zimbabwe or the users of our directory for articles you submit.
- Submitting an article in no ways guarantees inclusion in our directory. We reserve the right to reject an article submission for any reason.
- Articles must be spellchecked and proof read for grammatical errors prior to submitting. Do not submit articles filled with spelling errors and bad grammar. Do not use all CAPITAL letters in your article subject. We do monitor article submissions and we will reject content that doesn’t meet this requirement — Flights to Zimbabwe is committed to delivering high-quality content that is a pleasure to read.
- Use HTML to format your articles. The following tags are allowed: <br /> <p> <a href=”” title=””> <abbr title=””> <acronym title=””> <b> <blockquote cite=””> <code> <em> <i> <del> <strong> <u> <ul> <ol> <li>
- Articles containing images and scripts are not allowed. These articles will have such components removed by our editors or be declined outright.
- Articles containing hate, racism, warez, pornography, or any other illegal material are not accepted. These articles will be immediately rejected.
Failure to observe these guidelines can result in the rejection or deletion of your article.